Aspire Physical Therapy & Sports Medicine highly values each individuals unique make up, history, needs and goals. In an effort to provide quality, comprehensive and individualized care to all of our patients, family members, caregivers and to our staff, we incorporate training from the American Physical Therapy Association for clinical decision making with diverse patient/client populations.
With this in mind:
- We will strive to employ strategies that result in better rehabilitation and educational services for patients and clients
- We will continually assess ways that environmental factors, personal factors and culture impact participation
- We will identify disparities in health and healthcare for diverse patient populations seen in physical therapist practice
- We will strive to recognize how culture and ethnocentrism affect personal and institutional prejudice and discrimination and how these factors impact
- We will strive to develop effective patient‐centered communication skills when working with diverse populations